Friday, March 6, 2009

Naomi at 16 Months

I bought a potty chair for Naomi last week, so that she could begin getting comfortable with the chair. Since she likes music so much, I bought one that is supposed to play music when you go. So far, she refuses to sit on it (notice her baby doll is sitting on it in the picture!) and Doug has shown her how to take it apart and make it play the music by pressing on the buttons inside. It doesn't look like she is going to be potty-trained anytime soon!

Naomi put her cap on all by herself in this picture - she hasn't yet learned the back from the front!
This week, I decided that Naomi needs to start helping me cook (otherwise she just spends all of the time I am cooking whining and crying for me to pick her up or come play with her!) We baked cookies this afternoon. She already knows her part (licking the cookie dough off of the beater!).

No comments: