Doug rented some survey equipment, and spent a day surveying the back yard. He has also marked off where to put the fence posts, and is now ready to build the forms for the concrete (I believe). Naomi really helped out a lot. She loves to spend time outside with Doug now, which is really nice for me - I can get a lot done when she is out there with him. After he spent all day working in the yard, he then grilled hamburgers for supper!
I read the other day that someone started a journal when her kids were young, and just posted 1 little sentence per day to help her remember what when on during those years. As the mother of 4 small children, I have realized that the time is just passing like a blur, and I can't remember what happened yesterday, much less over the past year, so I am going to attempt to post at least 1 sentence per day of something that I think I would enjoy reading about in the future. Occasionally, I will try to include pictures or videos if I think that it applies.
No comments:
Post a Comment