
We have been trying to prevent the thumb-sucking with a pacifier, but as you can see, it does not appear to be working very well!

A little taste testing is always necessary by any great chef to make sure his bread is turning out perfectly!

Calvin and Lorelei stopped over during their vacation and visited us last week - they were only able to stay for 1 night, but we really enjoyed the visit!
Tex and Naomi are becoming quite fond of each other - she watches him all the time now, and he is a bit protective, also.


2 comments:
Hey, I just found your blog, will have to link you. Nice to see your growing family, Shaun.
Hello!
She is getting so big and of course she is VERY cute! Your family should come back and see her now! :) We have to get together soon because I just haven't gotten to hold her as much as I would like!!!! I love all the pics and videos!
Post a Comment